The 2012 election solidified the need for collecting extensive and detailed amounts of voter data. Unfortunately, a question that is oftentimes not asked is who ultimately owns the data.
For instance, you wouldn’t share yard signs with your opponent during a primary, right? So why share your data? Aristotle believes your data is yours, period.
Before you purchase your data, here are a few questions to consider:
- Do I have the most up-to-date file available; am I missing recently registered voters?
- Does the software allow me to target voter profiles, household mixed parties or inferred parties in states that don’t register by primary?
- What percent of the file has the data element (i.e. demographics, consumer appends, etc.) for which I’m looking?
Aristotle’s 30+ year experience as the leading provider of political technology enables any campaign to use the most up-to-date voter files and innovative software to ensure your message is heard by the electorate. Aristotle’s Campaign Manager is your seamless solution that is:
- Trackable: Keep tabs on your campaign’s pledge history with custom analytics
- Customizable: Create walk lists with fields, such as interests, giving potential, party affiliation, job sector or any other criteria you need
- Cost-effective: Don’t leave money on the table, know how much to ask based on donation history
- Dynamic: Maximize efficiency with follow-up notifications and mass email capabilities
Before you waste valuable resources on inaccurate data, see how Aristotle’s extensive data can take your campaign to the next level.