Come work in a startup like environment (small team, big challenges, massive growth opportunity, relaxed office culture) with solid company stability (30+ years) and benefits including health, paid holidays, 401K, PTO, remote work friendly and great office views. Together with our 200+ university research partners, we have built PredictIt.org, into the “The Stock Market of Politics” where 100,000+ enthusiastic Traders make $1 winner-take-all political forecasts with stunning accuracy thanks to the wisdom of the crowd. Now we need your help taking it to the next level.
As a .Net Software Engineer for PredictIt you will get to work on challenging and rewarding projects across the tech stack: from creating innovative web experiences to redesigning the financial engine at the heart of millions of dollars of transactions. You will also be working on the creation of leading-edge CFTC compliant Designated Contract Market (DCM) and Designated Clearing Organization (DCO) software systems designed to facilitate the trading of financial options and futures. You’ll be part of small team and have opportunities to take on exciting challenges and responsibilities that make the job extremely fulfilling and rewarding.
- Architect – Apply best practices, design patterns and cutting-edge technologies of web development and systems design
- Code – Write clean efficient code which is clever while using standard best practices
- Mentor – Conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for performance improvements
- Collaborate – Consult with project teams and business owners to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance
- Test– Work with QA to conduct system performance and stress testing, analyze test results and suggest action plans
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise grade software systems using .NET framework
- Likeable Personality
- Demonstrated experience in design and coding standards, analysis and debugging multi-tiered applications
- In-depth knowledge of ASP NET, OOP (C#) and back end technologies
- Experience with IIS, SQL Server, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development experience
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
- Worked with high volume, highly scalable SaaS infrastructures
- TFS, Build definitions, branches, merging.
- Scaling Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- C#, API Development and Integration
- HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js
- ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Form
- Enterprise Library, Entity Framework, Linq, T4
- SQL, SSRS, SQL Server 2019, Redis
- Systems administration experience, including work in large scale computing environments
Please click here to Apply.