Aristotle’s Integrity division is a leading provider of identity and age verification services across numerous vertical markets. Our age/identity verification solutions are used by companies to comply with various regulatory requirements such as AML, KYC, Age Verification and COPPA.
Please visit https://integrity.aristotle.com for more information about this division.
- Develops data load processes for storing and retrieving data from databases and other file systems; Develops data conversion and transformation processes and utilities for large data sets.
- Develop solutions using .NET/SSIS/SQL Server technologies which meet the requirements of the data consumer groups and comply with the business rules Develop web based reporting systems to monitor system performance, transaction and error rate.
- Assist in defining and documenting data transformation rules.
- Focus on ETL design, development, and performance tuning.
- Work closely with other developers to provide data services to existing and new applications (modify production data, create and optimize stored procedures, functions, views, etc.)
- Develop and analyze strategies to boost system performance.
- Prepare documentation and test procedures.
- Develops software using industry standard programming techniques.
- Performs unit testing and debugging of application components.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, 2+ years’ experience with ETL process.
- Proficient in T-SQL/MS SQL Server 2005/2008 programming; understand the inner workings of the SQL Server Query Processing Engine.
- Knowledge and experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying SQL Server stored procedures, T-SQL, DTS and SSIS packages.
- Manage multiple priorities, follow a project plan, and meet project deliverables.
- MS SQL (2000, 2005, 2008)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn and acquire new technologies as needed.
Desired Qualifications but not required:
- Proficient in using Microsoft Visio for drawing sequence diagrams, component diagrams and other UML diagrams
- Proficient in data modeling using either MS Visio or Erwin data modeler
- Industry knowledge of identity verification for fraud, marketing, and risk mitigation solutions.
- ASP.NET 2.0, C#
- Traditional ASP
Please click here to Apply.