Aristotle’s Integrity division is a leading provider of identity and age verification services across numerous vertical markets. Our age/identity verification solutions are used by companies to comply with various regulatory requirements such as AML, KYC, Age Verification and COPPA. The Integrity unit manages datasets covering citizens and residents of the United States and US territories and of 111 nations. These data resources are critical to meeting our corporate client’s exacting identity and age verification requirements, and the needs of Federal, State and County Government agencies. More than 100 million consumers have utilized Integrity to verify their identity when transacting with global Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies and merchants.
Our ideal candidates come to us with several years of experience with either an AML background or with a data aggregator and able to adapt quickly to our environment. Please visit http://integrity.aristotle.com for more information.
- Best practices, code review, timelines, communicating and monitoring deliverables, etc.
- Manage and support all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Lead Architectural & Technical reviews to create stunningly efficient and innovative code.
- Scale up, plan, and then scale up again to meet demand and manage enterprise level performance requirements.
- Drive performance engineering.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise grade software systems using .NET framework.
- 2+ years of experience leading full-stack development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Demonstrated experience in design and coding standards, analysis and debugging multi-tiered applications.
- In-depth knowledge of ASP NET, multithreading, OOP (C#) and back end technologies.
- Experience with IIS, SQL Server, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development experience.
- TFS, Build definitions, branches, merging
- Unit Testing (Mocking, Test Driven)
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
- Worked with high volume, highly scalable SaaS infrastructures.
- Demonstrated ability working in DevOps culture and an Agile Scrum team.
- Ability to coordinate code and follow development standard methodologies.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience managing or supervising team members in a positive manner.
- HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js
- ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Form
- Enterprise Library, Entity Framework, Linq, T4
- SSRS, SQL Server 2016
- Team Foundation System 2012, Visual Studio 2017
- Systems administration experience, including work in large scale computing environments
Please click here to Apply.