PredictIt is a unique and exciting real-money site that tests your knowledge of political events by letting you trade shares on everything from the outcome of an election to a Supreme Court decision to major world events.
Created with Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, and supported by Aristotle International, Inc., a U.S. provider of data processing and verification services, PredictIt operates under the terms of a No Action letter granted by the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in October, 2014.
PredictIt is “The Stock Market of Politics” where more than 100,000 Traders make $1 winner-take-all bets on developments worldwide in politics.
If it is political and in the news; our PredictIt Traders can put money on it.
- Apply best practices, design patterns and cutting-edge technologies of web development and mobile development
- Conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for performance improvements
- Consult with project teams and business owners to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance
- Responsible for capacity estimation/planning, modeling, monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems with enterprise business applications
- Monitor resource usage for physical servers, application servers & databases to drive optimization changes in production environment
- Conduct system performance and stress testing, analyze test results and suggest action plans
- Drive performance engineering as an integral step during the software development life cycle
- Deployment of releases using automated build and deployment scripts.
- Redesign trade systems
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years of experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise grade software systems using .NET framework
- 1+ Years of CI/CD/Configuration Management tools IE…Jenkins/Chef/Octopus Deploy/Puppet/Azure DSC
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Demonstrated experience in design and coding standards, analysis and debugging multi-tiered applications
- In-depth knowledge of ASP NET, OOP (C#) and back end technologies
- Experience with IIS, SQL Server, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development experience
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
- Worked with high volume, highly scalable SaaS infrastructures
- TFS, Build definitions, branches, merging.
- Scaling Applications
- Excellent communication skills
- HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js
- ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Form
- Enterprise Library, Entity Framework, Linq, T4
- SSRS, SQL Server 2016
- Team Foundation System 2012, Visual Studio 2017
- Community or Social Media Integration
- Systems administration experience, including work in large scale computing environments
Please click here to Apply.