We are looking for a Data Implementation Engineer interested in an agile and fast-paced client focused environment. Our data implementation engineers design, develop, and deploy ETL and ad-hoc SQL projects.
The primary focus will be creating client successes by managing client data for our suite of political software and converting new client data to work with our software. Working with sales representative and account managers, you are the expert resource for how a client’s data should be incorporated into the applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT/related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft SQL Server, Transact-SQL, Stored Procedures, normalized data structures
- 2+ years of experience with (SSIS) Packages and SSIS Data Processing Automation
- Proficient at numerous record matching techniques with large datasets
- Ability to research complex requirements and offer complete technical solutions
- Ability to explain technical solutions to clients and non-technical team members
- Ability to estimate work time requirements, schedule appropriately, and deliver in a timely manner
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong ability to research and solve problems in both team and independent environments
The ideal candidate will possess some of the following:
- Experience with political/campaign data, specifically fundraising, issues and grassroots activities, federal or state campaign finance activities and reporting
- Experience with financial databases
- Familiarity with database administration
- MCSA: SQL Server or MCP on track to MCSA: SQL Server
Please click here to Apply.