The Client Support Analyst provides phone and e-mail support for issues pertaining to Aristotle PAC and Grassroots software and websites. They serve as an administrative support professional helping advocacy professionals, at the direction of the Aristotle account management team, navigate using and administering our software and website tools.
- Provide on-demand “how-to” guidance to clients on features of the software and website products.
- Support the account management team on administrative functions requested by clients.
- Maintain current knowledge of PAC and Grassroots software, website administration, and technical support procedures in order to provide accurate and timely information and solutions to customers.
- Provide training on specific tasks in Aristotle applications.
- Manage and maintain the departmental document repository of resources, training materials, quick reference guides, and other tools utilized by the department.
- Oversee the upkeep and accuracy of the customer relationship database.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for technical/IT concepts
- Strong organization skills
Please click here to Apply.