Come work in a startup like environment (small team, big challenges, massive growth opportunity, relaxed office culture) with solid company stability (30+ years) and benefits including health benefits, paid holidays, 401K, PTO, and great office views. Together with our 200+ university research partners, we have built PredictIt.org, into the “The Stock Market of Politics” where more than 100,000 enthusiastic Traders make $1 winner-take-all political forecasts with stunning accuracy thanks to the wisdom of the crowd. Now we need your help taking it to the next level. If you are a DevOps Engineer who gets CI/CD technology and dreams about building out the perfect DevOps infrastructure from the ground up, we may have the job for you.
We have all been balancing all the tasks of running a site: developing new features, site performance/uptime, security, DevOps, and lots more. Now we are recruiting a new team member who can come in and take our process and systems to the next level. Specifically, we need someone who can:
- Architect and implement our next generation DevOps system
- Develop tools and automation solutions to support PredictIt’s on-premise and cloud operations
- Install and configure development and deployment applications and software infrastructure
- Automate tedious, repetitive, or manual tasks
- Scale and test our systems to improve reliability and performance
- Maintain the system by measuring and monitoring all parts of our DevOps system
- Hangout and be part of the team
- Troubleshoot performance and reliability issues
- Take ownership over system performance and availability
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area
- 3 year of experience minimum
- Microsoft – We are a Microsoft shop, so while we value all experience, we prefer experience in the Microsoft stack.
- CI/CD Tools – TeamCity, Jenkins, etc
- Testing – Selenium, etc
- IIS Deployment and IIS Automation
- Powershell or other scripting
- Source control/Build – TFS, git, etc
- Virtualization – Hyper-V
- Load Testing
- Release Management
- Containers – Docker, Kubernetes
- Cloud – AWS or Azure
- Work Ethic – We’re big believers in work/life balance, but love to push ourselves to accomplish big goals so when we’re on the clock we maximize our time.
Please click here to Apply.