PredictIt is a unique and exciting real-money site that tests your knowledge of political events by letting you trade shares on everything from the outcome of an election to a Supreme Court decision to major world events.
Created with Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, and supported by Aristotle International, Inc., a U.S. provider of data processing and verification services, PredictIt operates under the terms of a No Action letter granted by the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in October, 2014.
PredictIt is “The Stock Market of Politics” where more than 100,000 Traders make $1 winner-take-all bets on developments worldwide in politics. Since inception, over one billion shares have traded on events such as: Who will be the eventual Democratic nominee?…What will President trump tweet next?…Will there be a government shutdown or an impeachment vote?
If it is political and in the news; our PredictIt Traders can put money on it.
General Description: The Software QA Engineer measures and validates software quality via use of industry standard testing tools, automation tools and methodologies. The Software QA Engineer identifies and documents program defects; researches root causes, and ensure fixes are made.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree plus 2-4 years of experience in computers and/or applications development and testing.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-4 years of quality assurance and testing experience within a system/networking development environment. More than a year of QA automation experience with Selenium.
- Strong experience in Selenium automation is a MUST. Must have experience generating automation tests for Complex Web applications which can be run on multiple browsers using Selenium.
- Must have some experience doing load testing for web applications.
- Understanding of QA principles and the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with preparation of formal test plans, test cases and bug reporting (using an automated bug tracking system).
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows, MS SQL, Visual Studio Team Foundation Server, as well as Excel, Access and other databases.
- Strong Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and initiative on a day-to-day basis and to initiate and successfully manage testing cycles requiring cooperation among diverse groups.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well on technical subjects in both written and oral form.
Please click here to Apply.