PredictIt is a unique and exciting real-money site that tests your knowledge of political events by letting you trade shares on everything from the outcome of an election to a Supreme Court decision to major world events.
Created with Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, and supported by Aristotle International, Inc., a U.S. provider of data processing and verification services, PredictIt operates under the terms of a No Action letter granted by the United States Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in October, 2014.
PredictIt is “The Stock Market of Politics” where more than 100,000 Traders make $1 winner-take-all bets on developments worldwide in politics. Since inception, over one billion shares have traded on events such as: Who will be the eventual Democratic nominee?…What will President trump tweet next?…Will there be a government shutdown or an impeachment vote?
If it is political and in the news; our PredictIt Traders can put money on it.
- Lead and mentor a team of talented software engineers on best practices, code review, timelines, communicating and monitoring deliverables, etc.
- Manage and support all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Lead Architectural & Technical reviews to create stunningly efficient and innovative code.
- Scale up, plan, and then scale up again to meet demand and manage enterprise level performance requirements.
- Drive performance engineering.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing and implementing enterprise grade software systems using .NET framework.
- 2+ years of experience leading full-stack development teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area.
- Demonstrated experience in design and coding standards, analysis and debugging multi-tiered applications.
- In-depth knowledge of ASP NET, multithreading, OOP (C#) and back end technologies.
- Experience with IIS, SQL Server, Continuous Integration and Continuous Development experience.
- TFS, Build definitions, branches, merging
- Unit Testing (Mocking, Test Driven)
- Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
- Worked with high volume, highly scalable SaaS infrastructures.
- Demonstrated ability working in DevOps culture and an Agile Scrum team.
- Ability to coordinate code and follow development standard methodologies.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Experience managing or supervising team members in a positive manner.
- HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, Vue.js
- ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Web Form
- Enterprise Library, Entity Framework, Linq, T4
- SSRS, SQL Server 2016
- Team Foundation System 2012, Visual Studio 2017
- Community or Social Media Integration
- Systems administration experience, including work in large scale computing environments
- Some understanding of financial markets and market structure
Please click here to Apply.