The Project Coordinator will serve as the lead on all new implementations, custom programming and projects for the PAC and Grassroots team. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing new client implementations from start to finish before handing off to the Account Management Team. The Project Coordinator will also be responsible for training new clients, managing client expectations, working with cross functional teams within the company, custom projects and hitting targeted delivery dates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for implementations within the Profession Services team.
- Interface with clients to manage data synchronization across multiple platforms.
- Counsel clients on data best practices.
- Serve as the project manager, maintaining timelines and ensuring accurate delivery dates.
- Oversee technical implementation from data acquisition to quality control and subsequently client delivery.
- Train clients to properly use the software in order to meet their program goals and objectives.
- Serve as the liaison between the customer and the internal technical teams and translate general business requirements into high level technical specifications.
- Document custom technical product requirements originating from clients and QC delivered product items.
- Coordinate with development staff on custom projects to create data specifications, traffic projects and ultimately perform Quality Control before delivery to clients.
- BA/BS in political science, communications, business, computer science or related field.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (experience with SQL, ACCESS and other database formats a plus).
- Professional and interpersonal skills required to develop and foster positive relationships.
- Project management proficiency.
- Technical proficiency in the areas of web based applications.
- Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, as well as a part of a team.
- Knowledge of internet applications & emerging trends in web software development.
Please click here to Apply.